Draw Me If You Can Draw Me If You Can

Very creative.

I like how this game works. Kept me entertained for abit and got me thinking about how to draw.
It's a shame I have unsteady hands and I'm using a mouse.
Still very good, I doubt it'll have any problems going through judgement. :P

Little Red Riding Hoody Little Red Riding Hoody

Action Scripting good, the rest, not so good

You obiviously got the grips of action scripting and I can see you mean to tell a good (if angsty) story with this. But frankly the art style was lacking, there wasn't any animation and the music is the same bull you hear in every "deep" game.
My suggestion is too continue working with flash fleshing out your skills before attempting to continue this.
Now this isn't me telling you to give up. Just keep practising. :P

MickyMcIntee responds:

I fully agree with you, I do have a firm knowledge of actionscript. But my graphics needs a bit of work. And I'll keep at it! :) On another note, it's not actually meant to be a 'deep' game. It's supposed to be a 'Oh god you ruined my life, ohwell I'm dead now time for you to die in a series of set-ups:-]' Kinda game. Thanks for the input! :)

Mother's Day Card 2 Mother's Day Card 2

Very thoughtfull but...

...this just isn't made for newgrounds.

Shitassm responds:

its flash so it is for newgrounds. i dont think there is a written rule on whats for newgrounds and what is not. its a matter of opinion and its not relevant. im sick of hearing that.

Mole's quest 2 Mole's quest 2

Very nice.

I found no bugs, the art diretion is nice, the controlls work.
I did find it hard to see a platform every now and then but overall, very good work.